Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Benefit gift from Sephora

Hello there lovelies!
Just a quick entry here about the free Sephora gift they give you for being a member.
I went into Sephora a few months ago and got my free birthday gift. It was the Benefit Cosmetics pack. It came with the They're Real! mascara and the Watt's Up? highlight. They're both just sample sizes but will last me a while. The mascara is absolutely amazing. It gives your eyelashes length and really helps to open up those eyes. The highlight is subtle enough that you can see it but its not like a crazy highlight or anything.
It may show up more on lighter skin tones however.

I know that the full size of each of these is pretty expensive, but I'm sure you could find the sample size somewhere for cheaper. If any of you ladies happen to try these, let me know what you think of them. 
Happy shopping ladies! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment